• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

KPMG - Enforced Leave (2018-19 edition)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KPMG - Enforced Leave (2018-19 edition)

Nothing if not consistent. Three years on the trot. KPMG score a hatrick of Xmas furloughs.

Finish Friday 14th December 2018, back Monday 7th January 2019. Applies to all associates, temps and contractors.

Merry Xmas KPMG. Ho, ho, ho!

so why did you think they wouldn't do it?

Should this thread be in General as it's not really news?
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

WTF is all the fuss about this stuff? - it happens every fecking year, at all the big players.
      Yet it always seems to surprise some twat or other.
      dear, oh, dear

Comment

In other news, the sun came up this morning.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I look forward to MyCo.'s furlough, should it be forthcoming. 2-3 weeks, to recharge my Winter depleted batteries.
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by oliverson View Post
            Nothing if not consistent. Three years on the trot. KPMG score a hatrick of Xmas furloughs.

Finish Friday 14th December 2018, back Monday 7th January 2019. Applies to all associates, temps and contractors.

Merry Xmas KPMG. Ho, ho, ho!
            I've created a post to cover next year as well just to save you some time.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Sounds superb - I've managed to have a similar time off for the last few years. Can't beat a bit of Christmas chill.

Comment

I haven't had a client that doesn't do this. Embrace it, and take the notice as an opportunity to book yourself something nice
                ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

You should take this time off to seriously reconsider whether contracting is really working out for you.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    You should take this time off to seriously reconsider whether contracting is really working out for you.
                    ha ha, what a clown. I think the last 15 years on big rates is working out quite nicely don't you?

You know, some people out there might actually find this information of use, particularly those that are considering joining KPMG and would rather be in control of when they choose to take their holidays. Or maybe somebody should tell egos to take down their contract breakers page because nobody wants to know anymore?

Comment

Working...
                    X