SC Clearance & Arrest Records SC Clearance & Arrest Records
Posts 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6

    Default SC Clearance & Arrest Records

    Hi,

    I have made a subject access request and received my PNC history from ACRO, i have put down all of the details that are on there onto the SC application form, however, I am unsure if I was ever arrested for any other matters that may not be on there.

    I was wondering if the ACRO PNC report contains all details about arrests? Also, would I be denied clearance for failing to put down something that I have forgotten about that is not on the ACRO PNC report?

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2

    Default

    How many times have you been arrested?!?


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

  3. #3

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    How many times have you been arrested?!?


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Not more than 5 times, but I don’t want it to seem like I’m purposely hiding an arrest because I’m not, I can’t remember

  4. #4

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Not more than 5 times, but I don’t want it to seem like I’m purposely hiding an arrest because I’m not, I can’t remember
    I assume you mean that you can list all the incidents, police involvement, interviews and so on but you cannot recall if you were arrested on all the occasions? In which case I would have thought it would be sensible to list each incident and state that you were/were not/cannot be sure for each. That way it cannot be construed that you are hiding something.

  5. #5

    Fingers like lightning


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    705

    Default

    This chap has another thread questioning listing self harm on an SC form?

    Will there be a third thread?

  6. #6

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    41,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simes View Post
    This chap has another thread questioning listing self harm on an SC form?

    Will there be a third thread?
    Probably start along the lines of.. Failed SC check, what do I do.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  7. #7

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Probably start along the lines of.. Failed SC check, what do I do.
    What you want to worry about is what you did during these forgetful periods?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •