• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Been trying to get my business partner out for nearly 7 months, now he's ignoring me!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprised the second one wasn't just deleted...!

Comment

After giving my business partner one weeks written notice, I have not had any response from him and now I want to take action. I want to start the process of relinquishing my position as director of the company and ask my solicitor to draw up the papers to sign over my shares to him. Therefore finally washing my hands of this partnership.
      Is there anything I have not thought of, or any other points to take into consideration before I do this? I would appreciate any heads up or pointers/tips you could share with me. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X