• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Sacking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Loose Women followed by Jeremy Kyle, by the sounds of it...
    <stifles a giggle>

Kaiser will smile a that.

One day.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by simes View Post
      How was today?
      Thanks for asking.
      Luckily team lead was out of the office today but have a weekly meeting with them and the team tomorrow. So will see if anything is mentioned then...
      Last edited by kaiser78; 25 February 2019, 22:20.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        <stifles a giggle>

Kaiser will smile a that.

One day.
        Ha - that may be after tomorrow !

Comment

Just to update on the outcome of this, I am still in contract as a first off and sigh if relief.

I decided to summarise the sequence of events that had led to where I ended up and discussed with my team lead / senior stakeholder. They saw where I was coming from (to a point), and in short, asked me to put together a corrrective plan of action.

So normal service resumed. Thanks for all comments.
          Last edited by kaiser78; 5 March 2019, 14:05.

Comment

Working...
          X