• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

About to subcontract some work for the first time - query on contracts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About to subcontract some work for the first time - query on contracts

Greets

Got the business into a position where I have won some work direct with a long standing client. I can't do the work myself so have lined up someone to do this. Just after some pointers to any resources/templates for setting up the contract between my Ltd org and sub Ltd org. IPSE does have something but I'm not sure if this is suitable for this situation. Previously, I've seen a 'master consultancy agreement' set up then a schedule of work created against the master agreement. IPSE don't appear to have this. This may well have been discussed previously on the forum but can't find at the moment.

TIA

What exactly is wrong with the IPSE one?

I'd say it's probably fine. Or at the very worst a good starting position for to add clauses, or at least clarify items in a schedule (or statement) of work.

If you're not sure what's wrong with the IPSE one, but just have a hunch it might not be roght then just use it or pay severaly thousand £ to a solicitor.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
    X