• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

War chest Almost Depleted and Getting Desperate

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Ha ha only just seen this.....

Now tell me if this was a bad idea:-

1. Leave "Borderline" Public sector gig in March 2017. No retrospective IR35 now.
    I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
      I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

qh
      Let's wait until HMRC's deadline of April 2021 passes...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Go permanent, keep the LTD open, keep an eye out on the job boards for the contracts, you'll get one eventually as the days of gigs are not over.

Comment

Originally posted by Dhrucku View Post
          Go permanent, keep the LTD open, keep an eye out on the job boards for the contracts, you'll get one eventually as the days of gigs are not over.
          Where?
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I'm going to put my belonging on ebay, gumtree and facebook marketplace to raise cash...

Comment

Originally posted by cwah View Post
              I'm going to put my belonging on ebay, gumtree and facebook marketplace to raise cash...
              That's not good. All those places will expect rock bottom pricing. If you've got anything that's decent, those may not be the best places to sell.

Comment

Get a monster bounce back loan to tide you over

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

How much was your warchest? 3/6/12 months?

Comment

War chest Almost Depleted and Getting Desperate

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post
                    Sorry to hear that.

Many people with a 12 month are running short

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post
                      Sorry to hear that.

Why do they need to tell you that? What will you do with that information other than tell them they didn't save enough.

I can't see how sharing that detail is going to beneft the OP.

Comment

Working...
                      X