• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

War chest Almost Depleted and Getting Desperate

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Well there is definitely 1 bell end in this thread and I know it's not me who is running out of this country because they can't run a business when times get tough.
    won't bother me for a second when I'm driving open top on the coastal road to Marbella in January/February.

Comment

Originally posted by oliverson View Post
      won't bother me for a second when I'm driving open top on the coastal road to Marbella in January/February.
      Oh it will do when the money starts running out and you can't find or get any work as you don't have any rights to do so come January 1st...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Oh it will do when the money starts running out and you can't find or get any work as you don't have any rights to do so come January 1st...
        Switzerland still granting visas.

Comment

one for your eeky baby.

Comment

one for your eeky baby.
            I seem to remember something about men buying expensive cars to compensate for things lacking elsewhere...

Comment

I seem to remember something about men buying expensive cars to compensate for things lacking elsewhere...
              Like an expensive yacht?

Comment

Switzerland still granting visas.
                Until this lot manage to convince the locals to vote their way... (not likely at present)

Swiss to vote on whether to end free movement deal with EU | World news | The Guardian

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Until this lot manage to convince the locals to vote their way... (not likely at present)

Swiss to vote on whether to end free movement deal with EU | World news | The Guardian
                  How do you live in Spain and work in Switzerland - I'm confused.

Comment

How do you live in Spain and work in Switzerland - I'm confused.
                    You would probably need some sort of motorised transport contraption, I would wager.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      You would probably need some sort of motorised transport contraption, I would wager.
                      It's roughly 1000 miles so personally I would be flying...

Comment

Working...
                      X