Quote Originally Posted by VitGryfny View Post
Hi NotAllThere,

  • I have a contract with UK company.
  • I get transfert to Swiss bank account.
  • Money flows according to this pattern: CH company -> UK Company -> CH Payroll Agency -> Myself
  • I have permit L
  • I pay everything. Payroll agency subtracts that from the amount they get and send me only net amount.
  • The governing law according to the contract us UK.

Is your contact of employment really with the UK company or is it with the CH payroll agency?