• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FTCs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One reason I was told that I was being offered an FTC over a usual contract was that the company was receiving government funding, and it could only be spent on the company not 3rd party companies (or something like that, I forget). The reason seemed legit ans it was very good money, much better than the usual FTCs I see, so there can be a reason for them.

Comment

Originally posted by pauldee View Post
      One reason I was told that I was being offered an FTC over a usual contract was that the company was receiving government funding, and it could only be spent on the company not 3rd party companies (or something like that, I forget). The reason seemed legit ans it was very good money, much better than the usual FTCs I see, so there can be a reason for them.
      But probably not that one...
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

No, but might have to see how the land lies after April 2020.

Comment

Working...
        X