• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPSE Rewards ‘Upgrade’

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    My IPSE journey has come to and end.

For what it's worth, the only USP now is the £5000 Life Cover. When it was a trade organisation, it represented Contractors. Now it represents the BoD and those with a personal interest, trying to eke out income from a membership body, who has zero say in how organisation is run, and how their money is wasted.
    Bollocks.
    HTH
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
      Bollocks.
      HTH
      Do you get a thrill out of this? You are a retired man, so IPSE is irrelevant to you, too.

Quick exit...
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
        Do you get a thrill out of this? You are a retired man, so IPSE is irrelevant to you, too.

Quick exit...
        I may not be working but MyCo is...

And unlike you perhaps i still support what they are trying to achieve
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
        X