• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free Contractor UK Winning-Work Workshop (Webinar)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Contractor UK Winning-Work Workshop (Webinar)

Want to see real-life feedback of several Contractor CVs? We’ll show you the good, the bad and the ugly!

Join us for an engaging 60 min workshop where we will critique a number of Contractor CVs live during the session and have one of our Personal Branding experts on hand to run an interactive ‘Ask the Expert’ session.

This workshop is aimed at Contractors and previous live career workshops have been described as “outstanding” and “truly inspirational”.

In this fast-paced and engaging session, we will cover a range of tactics to help you get more interviews, for higher paying roles.

Thursday 27th Jun 2019 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST

More info and register here: CUK - 27th June CV critique

I hate this about these 'free' webinars. I guess it's the way it is and they've got to get something out of it but still bugs me.

By registering for this free webinar, you are using our services and viewing valuable content that we regularly charge for; we therefore consider you to be a valued customer and will use your contact details to send you information to access this webinar as well as information about other relevant free and paid-for services that we deem of mutual and legitimate interest. You may opt out from receiving this communication at any point.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      I hate this about these 'free' webinars. I guess it's the way it is and they've got to get something out of it but still bugs me.
      If only there was a way of not participating.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        If only there was a way of not participating.
        Looks like he found a way:

Comment

Working...
        X