• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hotdesking for one day in London recommendations?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotdesking for one day in London recommendations?

Looking for somewhere professional-ish to work for a one off day in London. Need guaranteed decent internet, coffee and to make calls. Ideally near/in The City

Anyone got any recommendations?

Regus do day desks but not cheap. WeWork is another place. Most will do a days trial if you phone them as their websites only advertise subscriptions. I seem to recall that you can work in the lobby of The Hoxton hotel too.

Comment

Other benefits...

Join the IOD. Among other benefits, you get to use their lounge and library etc

Comment

Costa

Comment

Try this one, £3 per hour:

The CoWorking Popup, London - Read Reviews & Book Online

On that website you'll probably be able to find what your looking for with prices ranging from £20-40 per day.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            Try this one, £3 per hour:

The CoWorking Popup, London - Read Reviews & Book Online

On that website you'll probably be able to find what your looking for with prices ranging from £20-40 per day.
            Handy!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Handy!
              Well if you really insist...
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I find a business hotel lounge works well. Take a walk and go for lunch and choose another one for the afternoon.

Didn't IPSE used to include so many free days per year? I haven't been a member for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  I find a business hotel lounge works well. Take a walk and go for lunch and choose another one for the afternoon.

Didn't IPSE used to include so many free days per year? I haven't been a member for years now.
                  They used to partner with Near Desk who had some good locations but they went pop, sadly

Comment

Cheers all - found a voucher for WeWork so I've signed up to their monthly subscription for £30 quid or something I think, which includes a free day. Will try it out and cancel!

Would usually be quite happy with a coffee shop, but I'm likely to have a fair few calls and it is literally an entire day 9-5

Comment

Working...
                    X