• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed

Almost a dream gig this one in terms of location. 3 monther down on the Somerset Levels & it doesn't start until September so I get to put my feet up for another 3 weeks :-)

Made up story by made up poster.

/thread
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Made up story by made up poster.

/thread
      Nope. I am helping to reboot Britain's ailing shoe manufacturing industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
        on the Somerset Levels
        Hmmmm....inneresting....

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
        across the Somerset Levels
        Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
        on the Somerset Levels

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          Hmmmm....inneresting....
          Hopefully trolling the prof forums with boom threads when he knows better will be enough this time....
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

After BBP "identified" themselves I am damned sure he is not Gricer and is a real poster.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              After BBP "identified" themselves I am damned sure he is not Gricer and is a real poster.
              and you are???? who? again?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                and you are???? who? again?
                I can say I have attended 3 CUK socials and am organizing a 4th. I have personally met 2 mods.

Whereas you are 0 in 3 categories. The 2 above and 1 I cannot mention in professional.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I can say I have attended 3 CUK socials and am organizing a 4th. I have personally met 2 mods.

Whereas you are 0 in 3 categories. The 2 above and 1 I cannot mention in professional.
                  WGAF?

Comment

I suspect Brillo even bought a round at one of those socials

Comment

Working...
                    X