Advanced CV Writing & LinkedIn for Contractors – How to Double Your Interview Rate Advanced CV Writing & LinkedIn for Contractors – How to Double Your Interview Rate
Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Old Greg is my bitch

Default Advanced CV Writing & LinkedIn for Contractors – How to Double Your Interview Rate

Free Contractor UK Winning-Work Webinar

Our latest ‘must see’ webinar will provide leading-edge advice on the different styles of CVs for Contractors and how to write your LinkedIn profile to attract contract opportunities. The webinar will delve into the science and psychology behind a Contractor CV and LinkedIn profile with very specific guidance on how to write each section.

Attending this 60 min session will allow you to create a portfolio of CVs and a LinkedIn profile that will drive more opportunities at higher remuneration levels in less time.

You will learn about the Chronological CV, the Case Study CV, the Executive Biography, the Portfolio Career CV and your LinkedIn profile – we will cover who needs what and how to put them together in line with the requirements of the 2019 Contract market.

You will also learn about the marketing techniques that are giving some senior candidates a 500% increase in success rates. If you are not familiar with elevator pitches, value proposition statements, case studies, recommendations, business casing and ATS optimisation, then this webinar is going to give you a huge leg up when applying for Contract, Interim or Consultancy roles.

Thursday 26th September 7:30pm

More info and register here:
    Advanced CV Writing & LinkedIn for Contractors – How to Double Your Interview Rate.

Still gathering requirements...

Before signing up to receiving marketing material from this commercial organisation (a requirement for attending the webinar), can the organisers share any proof/testimonies that it does, as claimed "Double Your Interview Rate" and "drive more opportunities at higher remuneration levels in less time"?

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by Paralytic View Post
    Before signing up to receiving marketing material from this commercial organisation (a requirement for attending the webinar), can the organisers share any proof/testimonies that it does, as claimed "Double Your Interview Rate" and "drive more opportunities at higher remuneration levels in less time"?
    If it is still the same organisation as they used two or so years a go, it will reduce the amount of interviews you get to zero
    I rewrote my cv exactly in the way they suggested and sent it in parallel with the (old) existing version of my cv to end clients and agencies during the 6 weeks I was on the bench
    New version zero replies and zero interviews
    Old version same amount of replies and interviews as before (and a couple of offers)