• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spring Technology

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All part of the lovely Adecco group so encompasses the full list here. Well known (I suspect) ones are certainly Modis, Spring and Pontoon.

They only ever really answer if they want something from you - although that could equally apply to most agencies.

Comment

Originally posted by ShandyDrinker View Post
      All part of the lovely Adecco group so encompasses the full list here. Well known (I suspect) ones are certainly Modis, Spring and Pontoon.

They only ever really answer if they want something from you - although that could equally apply to most agencies.
      Funny Nigel Frank international is in my view the worst pimp. Constant rings from them with jobs but never anything out of them. They always seem to fish for info from me. Not once have I had anything good from them, the place loads of ads which I think 95% are fake. Has anyone actually been placed by them or is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic View Post
        Funny Nigel Frank international is in my view the worst pimp. Constant rings from them with jobs but never anything out of them. They always seem to fish for info from me. Not once have I had anything good from them, the place loads of ads which I think 95% are fake. Has anyone actually been placed by them or is it just me?
        Same here and their sister company Mason Frank I blocked most of their numbers, but they now start calling me from abroad

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Same here and their sister company Mason Frank I blocked most of their numbers, but they now start calling me from abroad
          Hah so I'm not going crazy!

Comment

Working...
          X