Spring Technology Spring Technology - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 21 to 24 of 24
  1. #21

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    499

    Default

    All part of the lovely Adecco group so encompasses the full list here. Well known (I suspect) ones are certainly Modis, Spring and Pontoon.

    They only ever really answer if they want something from you - although that could equally apply to most agencies.

  2. #22

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShandyDrinker View Post
    All part of the lovely Adecco group so encompasses the full list here. Well known (I suspect) ones are certainly Modis, Spring and Pontoon.

    They only ever really answer if they want something from you - although that could equally apply to most agencies.
    Funny Nigel Frank international is in my view the worst pimp. Constant rings from them with jobs but never anything out of them. They always seem to fish for info from me. Not once have I had anything good from them, the place loads of ads which I think 95% are fake. Has anyone actually been placed by them or is it just me?

  3. #23

    Super poster

    Eirikur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Bremain land
    Posts
    3,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
    Funny Nigel Frank international is in my view the worst pimp. Constant rings from them with jobs but never anything out of them. They always seem to fish for info from me. Not once have I had anything good from them, the place loads of ads which I think 95% are fake. Has anyone actually been placed by them or is it just me?
    Same here and their sister company Mason Frank I blocked most of their numbers, but they now start calling me from abroad

  4. #24

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
    Same here and their sister company Mason Frank I blocked most of their numbers, but they now start calling me from abroad
    Hah so I'm not going crazy!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •