Free Agent - Open banking Free Agent - Open banking - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 28

TykeLike

The big banks will have it sorted, my NatWest was switched at a click of a button (handy as FreeAgent and NatWest are both owned by RBS), I get the feeling my Aldermore feed won't work after the weekend though
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Still gathering requirements...

Quote Originally Posted by MrButton View Post
    Erm. Not sure this is true. A couple of days ago I got this response from them:

“We are expecting the feeds to continue to be provided via our 3rd party feeds provider Yodlee until such time that they withdraw these - this should be once Metro bank support feeds via their own banking platform for Open Banking.

If for any reason the feeds are withdrawn by Yodlee before we are able to offer support for the feeds via open banking then you will need to upload transactions like this - Upload bank transactions”

If for any reason the feeds are withdrawn by Yodlee before we are able to offer support for the feeds via open banking then you will need to upload transactions like this - Upload bank transactions

Exactly... so it becomes a manual process.

More time posting than coding

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Not much help but I switched over with Santander just before the weekend. First feed missed some transactions and then no feed for a couple of days. Mailed accountant and as usual, just before he replied saying it can take a day or two, it started working again.

Surprised Cater Allen and Virgin are having problems though.
    Do you only have current account with Santander or do you have savings as well ? I'm having issues getting my savings account to connect via open banking feed. I go through the registration process and I can only see an option for my business current account.

Though when I login via Santander's website, I can see both my current and savings using the same login credentials.

Didn't have this issue with Yoddle.

I haven't been able to get past the authentication stage of setting up an open banking link to Santander. Very frustrating.
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

My post count is Majestic

Quote Originally Posted by jbond007 View Post
    Do you only have current account with Santander or do you have savings as well ? I'm having issues getting my savings account to connect via open banking feed. I go through the registration process and I can only see an option for my business current account.

Though when I login via Santander's website, I can see both my current and savings using the same login credentials.

Didn't have this issue with Yoddle.
    Both but must admit I dont use the savings account so never checked it. I will have a look later.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Fingers like lightning

Quote Originally Posted by gnarledcontractor View Post
    If for any reason the feeds are withdrawn by Yodlee before we are able to offer support for the feeds via open banking then you will need to upload transactions like this - Upload bank transactions

Exactly... so it becomes a manual process.
    But:

“this should be once Metro bank support feeds via their own banking platform for Open Banking.”

Appreciate that your talking about Cater Allen but it sound like they’re not just going to bin the old connections just yet.

Should post faster

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    The big banks will have it sorted, my NatWest was switched at a click of a button (handy as FreeAgent and NatWest are both owned by RBS)
    Do we actually need to switch over to OB if only have NatWest feeds? I thought it was only a Yodlee issue and NatWest don't use Yodlee. I don't want to fix what ain't broke.
    Last edited by kryten22uk; 12th September 2019 at 16:29. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by wattaj View Post
    I haven't been able to get past the authentication stage of setting up an open banking link to Santander. Very frustrating.
    Ok, so I have spoken to a very helpful chap called "Calum" at Santander who will issue me with new, updated authentication details for my account. He explained that the existing details are correct for online banking, but that a new set would be required for this new, third-party, integration.

So there we go...
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

Fingers like lightning

Managed to connect my Santander current account but savings accounts don’t seem to be supported

Super poster

Unsurprisingly the Coop are not participating in the Open Banking scheme.

So I have to put up with the dickheads from Yodlee and FreeAgent support (who just keep blaming Yodlee) as to why my Bank Feed isn't working (since f**king June!)

/rant over

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.