• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPSE Template Ltd Contractor Agreement - Outside IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPSE Template Ltd Contractor Agreement - Outside IR35

I need a contract for a new client engagement. Previously I have used an IPSE 'Master Consultancy Services Agreement' (Egos) version, but there's now a more recent template available "Contractor Agreement - Outside IR35" produced by Travers Smith.

Did anyone use the Travers Smith version? Or seen it and have an opinion?

There's a couple of clauses I'd prefer to be different - be interesting to see if the QDOS legal helpline can assist with this ?!

Show them your money (or your free pass with TLC35) and I am sure they would.

Or why not just use the QDOS one?
    IR35 Contract Templates - IR35 Resources - Qdos Contractor
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Thanks, have got TLC35 so will engage QDOS if needed.

But ... wait, I didn't know QDOS also had a template available ! Thanks for the link

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
        Thanks, have got TLC35 so will engage QDOS if needed.

But ... wait, I didn't know QDOS also had a template available ! Thanks for the link
        Who's ya daddy!
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Who's ya daddy!
          Please...no...

Comment

Working...
          X