• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B'ers - Web Design Agencies?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B'ers - Web Design Agencies?

Given what's coming next year, I want to have another push at my Plan B and #1 on the Agenda is getting the website up to scratch. I don't have oodles of money to burn on it, but I'm happy to spend some. I'm just looking for a one page design or similar.

Just wondered if you guys had had any recent experiences/success with any online freelance platforms or similar?

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    Given what's coming next year, I want to have another push at my Plan B and #1 on the Agenda is getting the website up to scratch. I don't have oodles of money to burn on it, but I'm happy to spend some. I'm just looking for a one page design or similar.

Just wondered if you guys had had any recent experiences/success with any online freelance platforms or similar?
    I've just engaged someone on upwork to refresh a homepage on an eCommerce site I originally built. I had been spending ages thinking about what design would work best, but I'm more of a techie implementor than a website designer, so in the end I just farmed it out.

Interested to see what the results are going to be like.

I've used fiverr for other design-related stuff before (mixed results), but this time i wanted to post a project and get some proposals from interested freelancers rather than having to pick just one.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
      I've just engaged someone on upwork to refresh a homepage on an eCommerce site I originally built. I had been spending ages thinking about what design would work best, but I'm more of a techie implementor than a website designer, so in the end I just farmed it out.

Interested to see what the results are going to be like.

I've used fiverr for other design-related stuff before (mixed results), but this time i wanted to post a project and get some proposals from interested freelancers rather than having to pick just one.
      Cheers Spoiler, just popped it on Upwork. I rather like how they approach it

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
        Cheers Spoiler, just popped it on Upwork. I rather like how they approach it
        Nice, let me know how it works out for you.

Comment

Working...
        X