Can anyone use Ziprecruiter? Can anyone use Ziprecruiter?
Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Should post faster

Default Can anyone use Ziprecruiter?

I've often heard ads for ziprecruiter, so I went and tried to use it. The sign up and CV upload was easy enough, but the job search is absolutely useless! There's no way to filter for contracts, and no way to filter by date. Half the jobs were listed in October.

Most bizarre of all is the "Browse Jobs" that just gives you 26 links, one for each letter. When you click a letter, you are presented with a huge list of all the job titles ever that have started with that letter, but not in alphabetical order. What a mess.

Is it just me?

Contractor Among Contractors

Sounds like just one of many CV and personal data harvesting websites, why bother even registering, yet alone comment it here...

This one is probably better suited for General.

More time posting than coding

Now try to get unregistered and your data deleted, good luck
    Слава Україні! Героям слава!

More time posting than coding

Just had a look out of curiosity and it's just another click bait forwarding recruitment website, I clicked on a job and you're routed to another website linking to an expired job from October
    Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Should post faster

They advertise heavily on Reddit and various podcasts. That must cost plenty of money, certainly more than can be made by running a site like that. I don't get it.

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by hairymouse View Post
    They advertise heavily on Reddit and various podcasts. That must cost plenty of money, certainly more than can be made by running a site like that. I don't get it.
    How much is your data worth? I suspect they are making a pretty penny somewhere

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by hairymouse View Post
    I've only heard of them through ads on american podcasts, never checked them out.

Have now.

tulipe.