• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Private Medical Insurance for my ltd?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private Medical Insurance for my ltd?

Can anyone recommend any policies or benefits to put on to my ltd, please? I've been flying for over 6 months now with only professional indemnity.

Thanks!

Originally posted by ApeShape View Post
    Can anyone recommend any policies or benefits to put on to my ltd, please? I've been flying for over 6 months now with only professional indemnity.

Thanks!
    what outcome are you trying to achieve????
    It sounds like you just want to put things through the company without a good reason to do it.

If you want medical insurance then you can put it through your company. It is a BIK though so you'll pay personal tax on it. Talk to your accountant about the details and how it'll work for your specific circumstance.

Travel insurance is another, but it depends on what you're doing. I have it for my LTD but I work abroad sufficiently often.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
    X