• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How did you do in 2019?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

231 with an enforced xmas furlough. I was hoping 2020 would be more given it's a leap year but the bastard falls on a weekend!

It saddens me that this is WAY less than I did in 2017 - 275 days including one month of 30 days! I couldn't do that anymore!
    Last edited by oliverson; 16 December 2019, 12:44.

Comment

Finished in August and not looked since

Once this pile of work is finished and we are fully launched I'll need to start looking at getting something so that the current SAAS income supports the people I need - preferably not 5 days a week.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by oliverson View Post
        231 with an enforced xmas furlough. I was hoping 2020 would be more given it's a leap year but the bastard falls on a weekend!

It saddens me that this is WAY less than I did in 2017 - 275 days including one month of 30 days! I couldn't do that anymore!
        No one will ever beat my 406 days a few years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Zero.

Not. Sure. If. Retired.

Will. See. Post. April.
          nomadd liked this post

Comment

Glad to see many have done really well. Just realised that I did roughly 6 months
            Last edited by BigDataPro; 16 December 2019, 16:31.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
              No one will ever beat my 406 days a few years ago

Impressive but I'm talking about a single client/project with billable days consisting of regular days, weekends and additional hours added up to days.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDataPro View Post
                I see many lucky people here. Just realised that I did roughly 6 months
                Maybe you're the lucky one with all that time off and not being behind a desk

Comment

Originally posted by oliverson View Post
                  Impressive but I'm talking about a single client/project with billable days consisting of regular days, weekends and additional hours added up to days.
                  So am I

But a few concurrent clients

Full billable days

Comment

236 Days for 2019.

Comment

208.5 which is playing merry hell with my number OCD, so I need to try and work another day and a half.

qh
                      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                      X