• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How did you do in 2019?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 days relieving the boredom.
    and topping up the fun fund

Comment

How did I do in 2019? Not sure exactly.

But I suspect I had over 800 CUK posts, and dished out probably at least 400 likes. Only put one person on my Ignore list, and exercised remarkable patience with JtB most of the time.

So I'm pretty proud of my year.

Comment

And that's all done for 2019. Timesheet for this week submitted, approved by clientco manager and authorised on the online portal by client hr. 122 days billed. Time to relax now.

Comment

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post
          And that's all done for 2019. Timesheet for this week submitted, approved by clientco manager and authorised on the online portal by client hr. 122 days billed. Time to go and get mortal now.
          ftfy

Comment

226 days! Tried to keep a healthy work life balance this year but I've ended up working more than I set out too. Not a bad idea though to upgrade the warchest while the going is good.

Comment

Thought I'd bring the average down...

Zero. Nada. Previous year managed 180. Income down by £115,000. If it carries on like this, I'll be retiring early. ******* IR35/Brexit tulipe.

Comment

Worked most of the year - not sure of day count, but surprisingly decent.

Possibly landed some remote work for a US customer next year which will be good if it happens as it's looking shaky for my normal M.O.

Comment

Worked enough days to pay the bills and take 4 months off.
                  Enjoyed enough days to be healthy, relaxed and social.
                  Banned enough people to make this forum a slightly better place.

Target for next year: Brillo focus on the second one.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

2870 hours including 12 tomorrow, my life has been on hold.

Comment

Originally posted by Chutley View Post
                      Thought I'd bring the average down...

Zero. Nada. Previous year managed 180. Income down by £115,000. If it carries on like this, I'll be retiring early. ******* IR35/Brexit tulipe.
                      Been turning stuff down?
                      ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Working...
                      X