Will more jobs be outsourced to India after Rishi Sunak is the Chancellor? Will more jobs be outsourced to India after Rishi Sunak is the Chancellor? - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 81

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by smilesmile View Post
    Will more jobs be outsourced to India after Rishi Sunak has been appointed as new new Chancellor?

Sunak was also a director of investment firm Catamaran Ventures owned by his father-in-law Indian businessman N. R. Narayana Murthy (Co-founder of Infosys)!

Nagavara Ramarao Narayana Murthy (born 20 August 1946) is an Indian billionaire businessman, and philanthropist. He is the co-founder of Infosys, and has been chairman, chief executive officer (CEO), president, and chief mentor, before retiring and taking the title chairman emeritus.[7][8][9]

N. R. Narayana Murthy - Wikipedia
    Yes, but the fact that it bothers you means you should be replaced. Indian people are no different from the guy at the other end of town who does networking and is a contractor. If you were worth a damn you wouldn't be worried.

i.e. Go permie you sack of tulip

Should post faster

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Dats racist.
    That's no more racist than someone voting Brexit...Or do I see double standards going on here?
    Last edited by skysies; 14th February 2020 at 09:25.

Fingers like lightning

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Dats racist.
    Yep.

I'd be very curious to hear what the opinion of the brexiters bastards is about all these ministers and people in power with very exotic sounding names. I bet that would also be racist

Quote Originally Posted by PCTNN View Post
    Yep.

I'd be very curious to hear what the opinion of the brexiters bastards is about all these ministers and people in power with very exotic sounding names. I bet that would also be racist
    Eh? half of these people with "exotic sounding names" ARE brexiteers.

More time posting than coding

Quote Originally Posted by BigDataPro View Post
    IR35 is a successful lobbying project by large consultancies that didn't want to face millions of one man competitors who offer better services!
    Do you think that there is a [verifiable] connection between them and Dominic Cummings?
    If you or anybody else can prove there is such a connection, that would be superb ammunition for LCAG, BG and StopIR35 efforts?

#justSaying
    Last edited by rocktronAMP; 14th February 2020 at 15:31.

Super poster

I think there is definitely a conflict of interest here.
    if anyone thinks he will do anything to harm the interest of infosys and other big consultancies , they are deluded.

More time posting than coding

Just wondering that Given a scenario where most of us operate inside, wouldn't it result in lost VAT revenue, there by nullifying the additional tax collected?
    Last edited by BigDataPro; 14th February 2020 at 15:18.

Should post faster

Quote Originally Posted by Unix View Post
    Yes, but the fact that it bothers you means you should be replaced. Indian people are no different from the guy at the other end of town who does networking and is a contractor. If you were worth a damn you wouldn't be worried.

i.e. Go permie you sack of tulip
    They are just people who are subsidised by the government and big consultancies to come to the UK and undercut the native work force. That native work force includes of course 2nd, 3rd generation British Indians.

Nothing racist about it all, if they play fair then I would have no issue. It's very difficult to maintain a Western lifestyle when competing with all of planet earth for jobs, a point you should understand instead of schilling for big business to create more competition for you.

If you think you can compete on "quality", good luck with that.
    Last edited by PlanB; 14th February 2020 at 15:15.

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by PlanB View Post
    They are just people who are subsidised by the government and big consultancies to come to the UK and undercut the native work force. That native work force includes of course 2nd, 3rd generation British Indians.

Nothing racist about it all, if they play fair then I would have no issue. It's very difficult to maintain a Western lifestyle when competing with all of planet earth for jobs, a point you should understand instead of schilling for big business to create more competition for you.

If you think you can compete on "quality", good luck with that.
    Absolutely. You can not compete with someone who is willing to work for 30-40k salary. its a race to the bottom.

Should post faster

Quote Originally Posted by Andy2 View Post
    Absolutely. You can not compete with someone who is willing to work for 30-40k salary. its a race to the bottom.
    You can live just fine on 30-40K outside of the South East and a few other hotspots, but securing a role when competition just multiplied by x1000 could prove trickier, then you find employers aren't willing to offer 30-40k, it will be a lot less than that.

Simple supply and demand.