• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General Parking in Leeds Centre

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Where is the gig? Even "Leeds Centre" could do with narrowing down. Also where are you coming from?
    Just on the river right next to the station really, but I'm coming in from the NW, so trains would be even worse for £ and time. That West street one is probably my best bet I think.

Comment

Originally posted by amanwhoisquiet View Post
      Recently got a for a new gig in Leeds. It's starting in a few weeks and I've been looking around for parking and it looks like it's going to be the biggest ballache of the entire gig. Anyone got any recent experience of somewhere that's fairly central, not always rammed and not ruinously expensive?
      congrats

but.. i think this questions should be in General section of the forum. (nothing to do with Business/Contracts)

Comment

Just on the river right next to the station really, but I'm coming in from the NW, so trains would be even worse for £ and time. That West street one is probably my best bet I think.
        Parking on Wellington Street might be doable, pretty much all parking needs you to be in very early though
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Fly in and get a taxi from the airport.

Comment

Recently got a for a new gig in Leeds. It's starting in a few weeks and I've been looking around for parking and it looks like it's going to be the biggest ballache of the entire gig. Anyone got any recent experience of somewhere that's fairly central, not always rammed and not ruinously expensive?
            The ball ache will be driving out at rush hour, it's worse than London
            ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

find out costs for season tickets. They are often much cheaper than the daily rate. Some companies will refund you, if you refund the season ticket early.

Comment

Personally I'd do whatever I could to avoid having to drive into Leeds. Traffic is horrendous and the entire centre is one massive one way system. Balls it up and you've got a another 30 minutes to get back to where you started.

Get the train if at all possible. Even if it means driving to another station outside and changing there for the train.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Leeds town centre on lockdown after suspicious package found | Calendar - ITV News

The suspicious package turned out to be a vegetable.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Not a nice thing to say about SimonMac

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Not a nice thing to say about SimonMac
                      Sorry I had not considered about the effect my post would have on others. I apologize. To the vegetable.

Comment

Working...
                      X