• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract in Netherlands via French Agency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    And Br14's drunk comments from Friday night are helpful?
    i was sober.
    but do carry on pandering

Comment

This thread is useful.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...amsterdam.html
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by mrz View Post
        So I have been offered a 6 months contract in The Hague via French agency global.fr. After talking to the agency they say its possible to bill via my Ltd company. Reading through the Netherlands threads makes me nervous but adding the French to the mix makes me uncomfortable? any suggestions
        This is typically a non UK agency who doesn't understand Dutch chain law.Ask them if they don't mind paying your tax and fines when you disappear. You can only work in the Netherlands via a locally registered company.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Working...
        X