• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM /BA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I've seen better organised agents. I'm out.

Can we move to General please. This is just a sales/advertising post
    Agree on organised bit. I will get more info on the role and add the details onto the OP.

Ofcourse its an advert for the role. Wanted to offer the opp here to see if a fellow contractor looking for work can be placed and make money for myself as well, so wont agree on the sales bit.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDataPro View Post
      Looks like every contractor is becoming an Agent these days! :Karma
      Why not. Mine is a business looking to make money and im sitting at home doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by bullseye View Post
        Agree on organised bit. I will get more info on the role and add the details onto the OP.

Ofcourse its an advert for the role. Wanted to offer the opp here to see if a fellow contractor looking for work can be placed and make money for myself as well, so wont agree on the sales bit.
        Which I think you'll find is against forum T&Cs
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
          what %-age? Before or after German taxes?
          15%

Comment

Originally posted by bullseye View Post
            15%
            Normally when agents dry bum you at least they keep the fact they are doing it a secret.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Normally when agents dry bum you at least they keep the fact they are doing it a secret.
              Dont know what I get by keeping it a secret in this case.

Comment

Working...
              X