• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Client Confidential Executive Resourcing Ltd

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indirectly this joker got me a job

In nov/dev Got same guff from him - need to update your cv - guy has all the patter

But £500 quid I looked around and got a nice girl on fiverr to do it for about £40

Send new cv to several clients - got an offer

But enough is enough we need to stop the guy conning contractors

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 19 July 2021, 21:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Liamxtype View Post
      Had the same call today from <mod snip>, need a more punch CV.
      Yep - that's the one, same recommendation and pretty much word for word as other posters above
      Last edited by Contractor UK; 19 July 2021, 21:32.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
        Indirectly this joker got me a job

But £500 quid I looked around and got a nice girl on fiverr to do it for about £40

Got details to share?

Comment

Client Confidential Executive Resourcing Ltd

Originally posted by Loofah View Post
          Got details to share?
          Search for annafermont

She does not rewrite it etc? So GIGO but design is fab and cuts out all the crap

It costs buttons

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
            Search for annafermont

She does not rewrite it etc? So GIGO but design is fab and cuts out all the crap

It costs buttons

Thanks for that, will look her up

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Make me biiiyatch.

Can't we all be nice and get along.

Comment

CV Writing Responses from 'Job Ads' -List Companies Here- Client Confidential+Others

Hi Everybody,

Let me add my thoughts because this is a recurring story here: the newest is QBE. This website is similar Client Confidential and others I listed below. They all use the same type of ads, words, range, just tailor it. I also received responses here like others "tad tired CV...you should freshen it up...not saying it wont make you considered.." etc., recommending the same CV writing company. In my case, my CV was already tidied up by a mate who is a recruiter and good CV tweaker, and I showed it to 2 other recruiter mates who laughed at the feedback. So here are the websites with 2 of these sending me the same response. I gave up after that:

-Client Confidential Executive Services,
                -Orbis Executive Search
                - Alexander Recruitment
                - QBE Recruitment- 2 job ads - look at the bottom for these as new this month

Companies House: Any time you see an ad with this type of wording, take 1 min to check it out- I dont mean websites as they are the easiest thing for anybody to set up. I mean Companies House:Go and take a look: Most have zero accounts filed; many seem to be Dec 2019 incorporation; confirmation statements late for some; only one used to be a recruiter; one company removed by Companies House. Even more interesting: Different director names for all, but all companies and the cv company being promoted have directors whose DOB is 1974 or 1975. All public domain stuff without judgement. Just collating info....

I received an email from 2: "Since you applied to us before" - well no, I applied to one of the others. 3 of the ads I got in my email from them had the same IP addresses and all used the same mailchimp sender in the US- its in the bottom of any emails sent out as well via the mail chimp logo (and IP address traced back to this marketer).

<Mod snip - removed the job adverts>
                Last edited by WTFH; 5 June 2020, 11:27. Reason: removed the adverts

Comment

Originally posted by Pavlo View Post
                  tl;dr
                  is there a point anywhere in there?
                  or a question?

Please summarise.
                  See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Hi.

The Mod removes the ads I posted with my summary below it. So summary is:

- beware these particular players posting ‘job ads’ and sending you CV writing recommendation
                    - ads are all very very similar :-) i had examples but you can search online with the names I posted . QBR Recruitment and Client Confidential have current ‘ads’
                    - Companies House worry checking for Director info and trading history/status
                    - Same marketing IP used for ones I mentioned

‘Buyer Beware’. I can spot the same ad type and approach now with the same note received back from more than one of these in the list. Putting it out there to highlight to others.

Thanks
                    p

Comment

I ve never paid for a cv rewrite in my entire career and if a recruiter tried to charge me for it I would tell them no way. This sounds like a complete scam

Comment

Working...
                      X