• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free Webinar: 8-point plan to creating a world-class contractor CV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Webinar: 8-point plan to creating a world-class contractor CV

Do you want more interviews, for better contracts, at higher rates, outside IR35?

This exclusive Contractor UK webinar, specifically for Contractors, Consultants and Interims, will give you the CV writing blueprint to turbo-charge your contracting business and maximise your income.

Hosted by The CV & Interview Advisors – international speakers and thought-leaders on personal branding, self-marketing and winning work in the contract market, they will provide a unique and highly insightful twist on how to sell yourself to make 2020 your best ever year.

Covering the following:

1. How to define an attention grabbing go-to-market pitch
    2. What’s a value proposition and why every great Contractor CV should have one
    3. Using FAB statements to showcase your talents to recruiters and clients
    4. Learn why a high percentage of CVs never get read by a human
    5. Discover the single most effective CV strategy on the planet
    6. How the pros optimise the information architecture of a CV
    7. Learn the single biggest mistake Contractors make on their CV
    8. Why social proofing increases success by 300%

Thu, Mar 19, 2020 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM GMT

More info and register here:
    https://register.gotowebinar.com/reg...52851068561665

5. Discover the single most effective CV strategy on the planet
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

While always good to get a different point of view of a contractor CV, in this current time, I would have thought a webinar in 'Transferable Skills and Self Reinvention' might be a more appropriate approach...

Comment

I think we should do more Webinars....

NLUK reads idiots posts out aloud before giving his feedback would be a great one

Comment

Originally posted by ContractorHardman View Post
          I think we should do more Webinars....

NLUK reads idiots posts out aloud before giving his feedback would be a great one
          I'm in talk with Jimmy Kimmel to re-place his mean tweets slot. It's past it's sell by date and he wants something newer and sharper with more 'ouch'
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post

6. How the pros optimise the information architecture of a CV
            I wonder what the going day rate is for a CV Information Architect?

Comment

Working...
            X