MVL company liquidation before Budget next week MVL company liquidation before Budget next week - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 21 to 25 of 25

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by skysies View Post
    Well, I think I can start the process before March 11.
    given that "starting the process" simply involves the board deciding they want to do it, I'm not sure it really helps....
    See You Next Tuesday

Should post faster

My understanding is that closing your company offers you no "protection" as HMRC can investigate closed companies, and can still take action against peoples who were a director(s) for up to 20 years.

If correct, whats the point of rushing to do an MVL? May aswell leave it dormant incase you dip your toes back in later
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 28th June 2020 at 11:27.

My post count is Majestic

Quote Originally Posted by sira View Post
    My understanding is that closing your company offers you no "protection" as HMRC can investigate closed companies, and can still take action against peoples who were a director(s) for up to 20 years.

If correct, whats the point of rushing to do an MVL? May aswell leave it dormant incase you dip your toes back in later
    You've not been watching the news of the budget have you?
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 28th June 2020 at 11:28.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sira View Post

Because the idiot is going to remove the tax break as mostly used by middle class tax dodgers in the south of England (his words)

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 28th June 2020 at 11:28.

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Because the idiot is going to remove the tax break as mostly used by middle class tax dodgers in the south of England (his words)
    that... combined with Boris spaffing cash up every wall in the North, and the lack of any money in the treasurey coffers....
    See You Next Tuesday