• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Solutionize Global

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solutionize Global

Anyone dealt with the above agency? A search here returns nothing.

Unusual in that they don't publish phone numbers in their job ads and won't take calls from applicants. Hmmmm.

They do it to sort out the feckless idiots that can't go to their website and find it.

Appears quite successful.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      They do it to sort out the feckless idiots that can't go to their website and find it.

Appears quite successful.
      What do you think the words "...won't take calls..." denoted ? Go stick your head in spittoon, troll.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
        What do you think the words "...won't take calls..." denoted ? Go stick your head in spittoon, troll.
        What's wrong with that - I suspect they adopting a pile them high, process it cheap policy which means they will pick the first 5 reasonably looking CVs and send those to the client - job done.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I said it was unusual, not wrong. With most agencies, you can call and get through to the advertising agent, or at least leave a message. If their number isn't in the ad you can Google it and call the main switchboard. Do that with SG (as I did) and you will be firmly (but very politely) rebuffed. They won't forward your call.

Not a huge issue, but this, in combination with the apparent small size of SG, and their absence from this site, makes me a tad suspicious. You might say it was a dummy role/advertisement, but I couldn't possibly comment.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
            I said it was unusual, not wrong. With most agencies, you can call and get through to the advertising agent, or at least leave a message. If their number isn't in the ad you can Google it and call the main switchboard. Do that with SG (as I did) and you will be firmly (but very politely) rebuffed. They won't forward your call.

Not a huge issue, but this, in combination with the apparent small size of SG, and their absence from this site, makes me a tad suspicious. You might say it was a dummy role/advertisement, but I couldn't possibly comment.
            It's a job advert, you apply spend 30 seconds to 5 minutes trying to reach the agent and then discard everything about it until the agent rings up to sort out an interview.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              It's a job advert, you apply spend 30 seconds to 5 minutes trying to reach the agent and then discard everything about it until the agent rings up to sort out an interview.
              A fascinating observation.

Comment

Working...
              X