• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vector Resourcing - Contract terms raise red flags- has anyone experience with them

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah the old 25 questions trick, hey?

We've all been there.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Glad I've now read this thread so I know better next time they call.

Had my first experience of dealing with them today...

The agent gave very little info about the role but wanted to know a great deal about me. No JD to share, just 20 mins on the phone quizzing me about my experience of certain things. At the end I was asked about something I had less experience with and it was basically "OK, thank you", <click>

Total time waster.

Comment

Working...
      X