• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agreed inside IR35 but not signed yet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    That's what the guy said the other day and now has 3 years of potential penalties when he was put inside.

Dunno what you are going to do if the contract stipulates needing insurance. You are going to have to lie to get the insurance to get the contract.........
    I really thank you for your concern but I am sure that the other guy hasn't been contracting for the past 15+ years like I do.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDataPro View Post
      I really thank you for your concern but I am sure that the other guy hasn't been contracting for the past 15+ years like I do.
      Just taking what I'm reading. You are asking if IR35 has to be in the contract. Had it been in those 15 years? Just text in a screen to me so gotta answer the same as anyone else sorry.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X