• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Remote work vs. signing an extension (and MoO)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I do that - I have an image of my signature that I drop into documents. I have a few for those occasions where I have to sign multiple times as you never exactly produce the same signature each time. A few variants makes it look more authentic
    +1

I only have one, noone has ever questioned it, I'm guessing you are giving agents too much credit for having intelligence
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      +1

I only have one, noone has ever questioned it, I'm guessing you are giving agents too much credit for having intelligence
      That, and boredom.

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
        I tried that once and they still insisted on seeing a dusty, wonky scan and wouldn't take the Adobe'd version even with a real signature. It can happen!
        That is why I asked the question in the first place, is a PDF "signed" using a made up "signature" (you can pick a few different writing styles in Adobe) or even a cut out / photo of an actual signature valid from a legal point of view?

Btw haven't got a scanner and currently the whole of HR haven't got one either as the client office is effectively closed.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried legit digital signatures with a proper digital certificate?

Comment

Originally posted by dsc View Post
          That is why I asked the question in the first place, is a PDF "signed" using a made up "signature" (you can pick a few different writing styles in Adobe) or even a cut out / photo of an actual signature valid from a legal point of view?

Btw haven't got a scanner and currently the whole of HR haven't got one either as the client office is effectively closed.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried legit digital signatures with a proper digital certificate?
          It’s legal

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by dsc View Post

define 'legit'....

And yes. Docusign do digital signing. All these are are a piece of evidence to say you agree to something. An email saying 'yeah I read that and I'm in agreement' is sufficient.
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
            X