• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Renting in Mons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manic View Post
    i used to stay at the Van der Valk hotel but i was + expenses.
    I used to stay at the VdV in Nivelles.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Thanks for ll the advice - I'm ok on working in Belgium etc., had two contracts there in the last two years but never really made it down south much.

As far as speed cameras.....don't get me started.....in the last 18 months.....
      x2 tickets in Belgium
      x2 tickets in France
      x1 ticket in Germany (and a months driving ban!)
      x1 ticket in the Netherlands

.....not moaning too much...I did the crime(s) I paid the fines(s)

Comment

I have a 3 bed house in Casteau, 960 a month, add in bills and it's 1200. However you will be paying 850 for a room in the SHAPE Inn, with a shared toilet and facilities. You can rent a room through people who are here, circa 5-600, all depends what you want.

Comment

I have used serviced apartments from bbf. be. They aren't cheap. About 1,100 EUR per month. But minimum contract is 3 months, after that you can cancel anytime. Worth a try.

Comment

Working...
          X