• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Depressing - Check out this job spec (perm) for Web Developer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjcp View Post
    Oh wow... what a special site.. Web Design Company in Colchester of Essex - Universal Web Design

I particularly like how the text overruns into the black background while reading about "13 year old Danny" (and how the page fails to fully re-render after a window size change) Founder - Universal Web Design

M
    And aren't they legally required to have some info or other on their front page?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Sounds like PC's CV that.

Am sure there has to be something discriminatory there we can sue them for...

Sounds like it's been worded by some agile, out there thinking millenial to me. Trying to break the mould and do something differently.. and failing.

Tag it as a bunch of idiots and move on.
      Also...

"If you are leave early"

...fails their great grammar requirement.

And...

ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE WANT A CAREER

I am unreasonably cross about these people.
      Last edited by Old Greg; 5 June 2020, 14:38.

Comment

Universal Web Design was founded in 2011 by multi-award-winning entrepreneur Danny Nevill.

Danny is a perfectionist who never accepts second place or second best. Having achieved many golfing trophies, football titles, and business awards, Danny is one of the best in the business.

Comment

Originally posted by mjcp View Post
          Oh wow... what a special site.. Web Design Company in Colchester of Essex - Universal Web Design

I particularly like how the text overruns into the black background while reading about "13 year old Danny" (and how the page fails to fully re-render after a window size change) Founder - Universal Web Design

M
          "At age 13 Danny decided to create his first website. Not"

I don't think it's worth reading the rest

"wanting to be at the peril of eBay, he took control by expanding his online presence."

Bloke sounds like a right tool. Bin. Forget.

Comment

This advert is incredible, I mean it breaks so many laws it's unbelievable.

I do love that they've laid out the salary increases for the next 10 years ????

Comment

Love this...

Working Hours

Monday to Friday = 8am to 6pm
              To be at the office no later than 7.45am

I may phone then just for tulips and giggles, see if they want some agency support.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
                Love this...

Working Hours

I may phone then just for tulips and giggles, see if they want some agency support.
                Invite Danny for a game of golf.

Comment

Love this...

Working Hours

Please do! Revert with the needful

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Please do! Revert with the needful
                    And send them PC's CV. They deserve each other.

Comment

Love this...

Working Hours

Actually, try to sell them Indian resources on whatever visa it is for £20k p.a.

Comment

Working...
                      X