• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Depressing - Check out this job spec (perm) for Web Developer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barely_pointless View Post
    I am, and I have a special set of skills to get people off script,
    Could you record for training purposes please?

Comment

When Danny isn’t out and about doing what he does best (selling sand to the Egyptians) he likes to unwind by playing football, attending the gym, tapping into his passion of sports cars and practising his Golf swing – which he could have turned professional, but instead decided to concentrate on his passion for business – a decision that paid off, you could say!
      What on earth, is this guy real

Comment

Originally posted by thelastrosbif View Post
        What on earth, is this guy real
        Hard to believe but we must fear the worst.

Comment

Would anyone else to bet against the fact that this guy must have been a recruitment agent in a past life?

Comment

I had the misfortune to work at a couple of places like that early in my career and for the longest time I thought that was how work was... I wasted years not changing jobs because I thought others would be similarly petty. Of course in Contracting they still are sometimes, but sometimes they're not
            ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

I would love to know how he got started?

He says he started with nothing, probably like Trump who started with nothing*

*Just a few million loan from his dad

Comment

Originally posted by ContractorHardman View Post
                I would love to know how he got started?

He says he started with nothing, probably like Trump who started with nothing*

*Just a few million loan from his dad
                I think it says in one of the links above, selling bulk sunglasses to his school friends in Essex
                ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Originally posted by billybiro View Post
                  Would anyone else to bet against the fact that this guy must have been a recruitment agent in a past life?

Spiv by the look of things. I trust he declared his profits on his self-assessment.

As soon as he begins to speak about his entrepreneurial career to date, you get a sense that Danny is a man who’s [sic] drive and ambition is there for all to be seen.

With a smile that is so infectious like a Cheshire Cat and the charm of a popular Walt Disney character, Danny has built the foundations of his success from a young age.

The intellectual mind and passionate business interest, started at school where as a young boy his entrepreneurial brain kicked in. Where he would employ colleagues to sell sweets to fellow pupils who craved a sugar rush, moving on to much harder merchandise like watches and jewellery during his time at Philip Morant School – Del Boy eat your heart out!

Since then, the flavour [sic] for success has grown immensely. Danny now owns four businesses in the form of Nevill Media, Dino Gavanni, Nexus Networking and Universal Web Design – his drive, determination and focus ensure that these businesses perform to the best of their capabilities now and into the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Spiv by the look of things. I trust he declared his profits on his self-assessment.
                    Dino Gavanni looks classy.

Dino Gavanni | Dino Gavanni is the forefront for women that love stunning jewellery.

No prizes for guessing who did the website design.

Testimonials: https://www.dinogavanni.co.uk/about/testimonials/ Oh no, broken link!

Company details: https://www.dinogavanni.co.uk/about/company/ Another broken link.

No sign of the company details on the website. Shabby work, Danny!

Comment

Don't forge these quality pages:

Join The Club | Dino Gavanni

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore...."

and

Hello world | Dino Gavanni

Yes, that's "hello world 8"... The 8th hello world post!

Me thinks he's not locked down his word press site so well: Blog | Dino Gavanni

M

Comment

Working...
                      X