• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Depressing - Check out this job spec (perm) for Web Developer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dinogavanni.co.uk was registered in 2014, but there is no obvious company name registered.

Comment

Originally posted by mjcp View Post
      Don't forge these quality pages:

Join The Club | Dino Gavanni

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore...."

and

Hello world | Dino Gavanni

Yes, that's "hello world 8"... The 8th hello world post!

Me thinks he's not locked down his word press site so well: Blog | Dino Gavanni

M
      excuse me!, i'll have you know I have a fine female companion in Rome , and her name is Lorum ipsum !

Comment

Originally posted by mjcp View Post
        Don't forge these quality pages:

Join The Club | Dino Gavanni

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore...."

and

Hello world | Dino Gavanni

Yes, that's "hello world 8"... The 8th hello world post!

Me thinks he's not locked down his word press site so well: Blog | Dino Gavanni

M
        It even has "Designed by Universal Web" at the bottom. That website is beyond poor! It looks like a scam

Comment

Originally posted by ContractorHardman View Post
          It even has "Designed by Universal Web" at the bottom. That website is beyond poor! It looks like a scam

It contains a > year old XSS hole too... ElegantThemes (Divi, Extra, divi-builder) - Authenticated Stored Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)

(Tee-hehe... the theme in use is "Divi"... I wonder if one of the disgruntled staff chose that deliberately?)

M

Comment

I suspect that site was built as a 'look at what we can do' rather than for a real, paying client.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I suspect that site was built as a 'look at what we can do' rather than for a real, paying client.
              Well that's a double shot to the foot then.....
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X