• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract Help - IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I did, I still do, and that's not what I said above.

You made it clear the purpose of the clause is a box tick exercise when I told you to do a assessment of your options against realistic scenarios when you would expect to use the clauses.

Decide your attitude to risk and proceed accordingly. There's not much anyone else can tell you. You are running a company not a school tuck shop.
    Thanks for your input, much appreciated. It isn't a tick box I either scenario isn't great for me so I don't have a preference from a business perspective, hence looking at it from HMRC view is the deciding factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Henrik67 View Post
      I am just looking for the option that the tax man would hate the least!
      You're over-thinking it. The tax man would hate you using the substitution clause because that blows his IR35 case out of the water.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
      X