• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone dealt with Gazelle Global Consulting?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone dealt with Gazelle Global Consulting?

Has any one done a contract through Gazelle Global Consulting? Are they good in terms of payments? Any pointers to be aware of?

Never heard of them

When in doubt, go to Companies House and look them up. See if you feel comfortable with their officers and assets. These guys have around £300k in spare cash so should be a fairly good financial risk - although there is an entry for something over £1m on unspecified expenditure last year.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Coincidentally I had an email yesterday from one of their guys for something in Germany.

Sent the CV, nothing back, followed up with a phone call to a landline, which was transferred to a mobile, and thence to a message that said the mailbox was full!

Not that I am unduly pessimistic, but I doubt my future will be secured via these guys.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

they pissed me about back in January.
          wasted a couple of weeks of my time.
          i sent them a GDPR request to delete my data, which they confirmed.
          still get mail from them though

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            they pissed me about back in January.
            wasted a couple of weeks of my time.
            i sent them a GDPR request to delete my data, which they confirmed.
            still get mail from them though
            Report a breach | ICO

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              yes, CBA though, feck 'em.

Comment

They contact me about every other week about contracts in The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany, as I speak fluent German Dutch and French. Submit CV and then hear nothing. Never had any interview or let alone a contract through them.

Comment

Just done a 3 month Netherlands gig with them. Pay monthly, with 30 days payment terms.
                  1st invoice paid a few days early.
                  2nd invoice due today, but nothing yet.

Comment

I have been contracting since 1997 so I have spoken to a lot of agents over the years.If I don't recognise any of the agents on Linkedin working for the agency then I don't bother to contact them. Some of the best agents have created their own agency.
                    My normal reply is that I am semi retired and I am not looking for any new agents.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Working...
                    X