• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Charge client to collect work laptop

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    A courier sockie?

******* mods need to hang their heads in shame if you are right.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      ******* mods need to hang their heads in shame if you are right.
      Even if they're geniune, I'd have sucked it up as a pre-contract logistics activity (like having to clean my office shoes that I've not had to wear for ages!) and collected it so that I can start billing from the get-go. Poor all round really.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Invoice them for the mileage. If not paid within seven days, start winding up proceedings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rearden Metal View Post
          I don't quite know why you feel the urge to be so rude.
          Would you like someone to enlighten you?

Comment

Thread locked.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
            X