• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

International Business Banking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechRiskPartners View Post
    Hello All

Hope everyone is well.

We use Natwest which we have started using for International Payments. With every non-GBP invoice clearing, we are loosing 2-4% of the invoice value. Considering large invoice, it is a small being very small firm. With each invoice money lost, we can pay 1-2 months of salaries for off-shore employees.

Thanks in advance.
    TRP

I would suggest using ING in Brussels (formerly Banque Bruxelles Lambert). You can hold a GBP and Euro accounts, you can call them on +32 2 547 21 11. I would also suggest setting up a sister company in the EU.

A good start is here:
    e-Residency Benefits | Digital Nomad, Freelancer, Startup Company

You can PM me if you wish.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      I would suggest using ING in Brussels (formerly Banque Bruxelles Lambert). You can hold a GBP and Euro accounts, you can call them on +32 2 547 21 11. I would also suggest setting up a sister company in the EU.
      Wouldn't you need a company in Belgium in order to open an account with ING in Brussels?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
        Currency accounts or something like TransferWise borderless accounts.
        I've used Transferwise before (not the borderless account which looks great). and they are very good.

Comment

Working...
        X