• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

C# MS Sql dev required for Septembee start

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C# MS Sql dev required for Septembee start

I am looking for a dev at mid level or above for 5 to 6 weeks work starting beginning of September to work on enhancements to an application built in ABP (ASPNetZero Boilerplate) on a MS Sql d/b in Azure.

Company is based in Exeter, but all work will be remote. Happy to accept IPSe contract or similar. Task based b2b work.

Looking to pay around £400 per day.

If interested message me here.
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 31 July 2020, 18:38. Reason: email removed

Postee emailee addressee leadee to smackee bottiee......
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fidot View Post
      I am looking for a dev at mid level or above for 5 to 6 weeks work starting beginning of September to work on enhancements to an application built in ABP (ASPNetZero Boilerplate) on a MS Sql d/b in Azure.
      Hi fidot, are you still after a dev for this? If so, I'm interested.

Comment

Originally posted by oh1 View Post
        Hi fidot, are you still after a dev for this? If so, I'm interested.
        pm sent

Comment

Working...
        X