• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free Webinar: Advanced CV writing to win more work at better rates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Webinar: Advanced CV writing to win more work at better rates

Do you want more interviews for better contracts at higher rates of pay?

Join us for an advanced CV writing session and learn the blueprint that is getting some people a 500% increase in results (based on genuine customer feedback).

This workshop is aimed at contractors and will be much more than a boring top 10 tips session – these webinars have been described as “outstanding” and “truly inspirational”.

In this fast-paced and engaging session we will cover:

- How to write a Contractor CV to promote an Outside-IR35 status
    - Tweaks you can make to your CV today that highlight your 'true' Contractor status
    - The most effective CV formats for a Contractor
    - The things that you should NEVER do on your CV
    - How case studies on CVs massively increase success rates
    - Marketing techniques that can increase recruitment activity by 500%
    - 8 changes you can make that will drive more interviews for better jobs

This is a live webinar with a Q&A session at the end to ask questions. Webinar feedback:

“Following the webinar, I just wanted to share that as a result of updating my CV in line with your guidance I successfully got offered the first job I applied for, which I'm really excited about! Additionally, I encouraged my partner to do the same to their CV (been out of work and job hunting for almost a year) and they were offered the next job they applied for.” AM

“Thank you, not usually a fan of webinars but this one was extremely well put together and informative.” TD

“I want to thank you and team for the fantastic webinar I attended recently. It was a great session." JJ

"I thought that I would drop you a quick THANK YOU. I have been listening to your webinars, and as a result of the CV writing talk, I have successfully secured 3 interviews." JC

Tuesday Aug 25 7:15 PM

Details and register here - https://register.gotowebinar.com/reg...14208971897104

Working...
X