• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed - extension outside IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed - extension outside IR35

Got a 3 month extension to take me to November. Currently working as a CIO advisory type consultant outside IR35 so (fingers crossed) hoping it's a formality that it remains outside.

Grats

Comment

ooh! hav'a banana

Comment

Banana-ConG's
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Boomed threads go in general but have a small while we wait for it to be moved.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            In the meantime...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              After 7 years on this board I guess I should know that by now!

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
                Got a 3 month extension to take me to November. Currently working as a CIO advisory type consultant outside IR35 so (fingers crossed) hoping it's a formality that it remains outside.
                Banana

But CIO is 99% defo caught when HMRC come calling

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                  Banana

But CIO is 99% defo caught when HMRC come calling

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                  I'm not the CIO... I'm advising the CIO and their management team. I've already had an IR35 assessment through QDOS and it was a straightforward pass as outside IR35.

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
                    I'm not the CIO... I'm advising the CIO and their management team. I've already had an IR35 assessment through QDOS and it was a straightforward pass as outside IR35.
                    Was that at the start of the contract or seven years into it?

Comment

Working...
                    X