Anyone ever won anything on DigitalMarketPlace? Anyone ever won anything on DigitalMarketPlace? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Posts 51 to 60 of 61

Still gathering requirements...

Just had a quick look at the current offerings and there seems to be a high number of applicants per contract.

Wales....Land of God, Sheep, Song and f*&k all coal :-(

Not had the notification e-mail yet but logged into my Digital Marketplace account and G-Cloud 12 is now live.

Updated my LinkedIn.... just sitting back waiting for the first gabillion pound contracts to come rolling in

Double Godlike!

I never thought to do that, advertise that I'm a DOS supplier. Different kettle of fish to G-Cloud, I know but I wonder if that works? I'll give it a try when DOS5 gets going.

From what I can gather lots of recruitment firms have signed up and are basically touting the jobs on JobServe.

Not sure if this is a new phenomena or if the agents have always applied.

Guess it's just a numbers game for them.

bored now

Quote Originally Posted by coolhandluke View Post
    From what I can gather lots of recruitment firms have signed up and are basically touting the jobs on JobServe.

Not sure if this is a new phenomena or if the agents have always applied.

Guess it's just a numbers game for them.
    As I said before that's always been the case. The difference is, is that if you are on the framework you can go direct.

And agents do need to be on the framework as otherwise a whole set of experts (who aren't on the framework) will be excluded from the project.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Wales....Land of God, Sheep, Song and f*&k all coal :-(

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    I never thought to do that, advertise that I'm a DOS supplier. Different kettle of fish to G-Cloud, I know but I wonder if that works? I'll give it a try when DOS5 gets going.
    It's on my LinkedIn, Faceache page, buisness cards and even the website that no-one ever visits!

Can't hurt and a single contract win can make it all worth while.

bored now

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    It's worth advertising GCloud as on your website as that says - here is an easy way you can purchase what we offering under a framework that you understand. Yes Gcloud also includes tenders for work but personally they aren't worth the hassle.

DOS is a different beast, that is a means for outsourcing work - so it's worth being on it as it allows you to bid for the work but it's not something where saying you are on it will help you get work through it.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Super poster

DOS vs G-Cloud explained (with relaxing music and no talking)

Wanted to say a big thank you to OP for posting this. I'm currently with a vendor (...) that has a DOS contract.

Has anyone had experience of winning a DOS contract and working directly with the public sector? I'm quite aggrieved to give a chunk of my day rate to people who do nowt.

Any tips, guidance, tricks, advice on bribes duly appreciated

Double Godlike!

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadFromBeeston666 View Post
    Wanted to say a big thank you to OP for posting this. I'm currently with a vendor (...) that has a DOS contract.

Has anyone had experience of winning a DOS contract and working directly with the public sector? I'm quite aggrieved to give a chunk of my day rate to people who do nowt.

Any tips, guidance, tricks, advice on bribes duly appreciated
    Tip #1 sign up to the framework! It's open now.