• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone ever won anything on DigitalMarketPlace?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

correction. Mine is successful too, just no email notification.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

and me too!
      Live from the 28th Sept apparently.

Comment

Me too!

Comment

And after signing a second email arrives saying don't sign until you've had a chance to update any services you failed to enter first time round - grrrr...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Application Successful
            Yes mine as well, got an email 30 minutes ago

Comment

DOS 5 opens on 9 October

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                DOS 5 opens on 9 October
                Beat you to it by about 10 seconds https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...-released.html - it also has the important dates (23rd November, 5th January, 20th January)

Comment

Beat you to it by about 10 seconds https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...-released.html - it also has the important dates (23rd November, 5th January, 20th January)
                  Jinx!

Well, as ever, you're more helpful. I decided that those with an interest can do their own home work

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Jinx!

Well, as ever, you're more helpful. I decided that those with an interest can do their own home work
                    It was more making sure I remember the dates so I didn't miss out (as I did last time) from not applying in time. That mistake has probably cost me £180k or so - as there have been 2 contracts I would have won on it.

Comment

As A professional expert working independently - digital outcomes is only used if the expertise is not available inside the organisation and is not required on a permanent basis so it's usually (always) outside IR35.
                      Right. The rules for DOS explicitly state that the framework is only for outside IR35 work (although it doesn't mention IR35 explicitly, but buying organisations certainly interpret it that way). There are other frameworks for inside IR35 work. It doesn't stop some bidders (recruitment agencies, I suppose) to repeatedly ask about IR35 status, just showing they don't understand what kind of framework they signed up to.

Comment

Working...
                      X