• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Urgent: Help required on Contract and Subcontract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mods can we have a sockie check please?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VipinServices View Post
      Helpful.

I am directly engage with the client. And I can go with Option 2 (Take on Contractors and supply them to the client) or Option 4 (Find an agency to supply the contractors and handle the paperwork).

How much headache will be if I will go with Option 2? Is there any regulation I need to take care?

How much the agency with (option 3) will cost me? I know some of the persons, so I can save on finding fee. The agency need to handle the legislation part. Any known agency?

Thanks.
      I don't know how much an agency would charge. I would suggest you call a few up and ask.

As you're asking for names of agencies, I can only assume that you have never worked via an agency (lucky chap).

There's this thing called Google and you can use a search term like, "IT recruitment agency" and you'll get heaps of results.

If you don't know what your responsibilities are with taking on and managing contractors, despite having been a contractor for many years, then one does wonder how you're going to cope.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        I don't know how much an agency would charge. I would suggest you call a few up and ask.

As you're asking for names of agencies, I can only assume that you have never worked via an agency (lucky chap).

There's this thing called Google and you can use a search term like, "IT recruitment agency" and you'll get heaps of results.

If you don't know what your responsibilities are with taking on and managing contractors, despite having been a contractor for many years, then one does wonder how you're going to cope.
        If the OP is looking for an agency purely to act as an intermediary between the OP's Ltd and the client (i.e. no recruitment), then Hays will probably do the best deal in terms of margin (5% is achievable, but you may end up with something not as good if volumes are low) and will pay weekly a week in arrears.

Comment

Working...
        X