• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracts with NHS have always been crap but not this bad!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contracts with NHS have always been crap but not this bad!

*NHS Volunteer* 3rd Line Support Engineer - Cardiff Wales - August-26-2020 (IPBrV)

FREE basically.....
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Flipping heck!
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I've had well paid and interesting NHS contracts outside IR35. Maybe you're the problem.

Comment

So what makes PC the problem when he's just posting a contract that he's seen?
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Flipping heck!
          That firm has been running those adverts everywhere since Covid kicked off.

It's appalling but what do you really expect.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

no IR35 worries though.

EDIT: I think the point of these was that it's something for people who were furloughed could be doing.
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Why volunteer its not like they do not have the money is it!

Comment

There was someone on here who responded to a similar advert, went through the process to the stage they were going to make an 'offer' (if there is such a thing for a voluntary role) then they ghosted him.

Comment

Me.

Didn't hear back from either Dan or Rebecca...

Gave up.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    So what makes PC the problem when he's just posting a contract that he's seen?
                    His thread title says, "Contracts with NHS have always been crap..."

In my experience they haven't been crap, and that's also the experience of many contractors I know. If PC's experience is that they have always been crap, then it's reasonable to opine that he is the problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X