• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recruiters and rate per hour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I agree - the current rate thing is really annoying. Are they trying to say that your previous job shelf stacking in Morrisons is a direct equivalent of shelf stacking in Halfords?
    Exactly. Mechanical goods vs refrigerated goods - not even in the same ballpark. By that argument (or I guess the argument that underpins the question), your rate could never go up.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Exactly. Mechanical goods vs refrigerated goods - not even in the same ballpark. By that argument (or I guess the argument that underpins the question), your rate could never go up.
      I think that is the intention of some people who ask the question. But it's easy to fib about that anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X